Friday, August 1, 2008

Course summation post

This course was interesting and engaging. The course discussions were always good, and the group project allowed for interaction with some of the other students beyond during the discussion questions. I felt much better about this online course than I have others, in that I felt the professor was accessible and the requirements were clearly spelled out.

I learned quite a bit about the effect on information technology on management practices as well as some new-to-me information technology tools. For example, I was happy to learn more about SharePoint since my organization has switched over from traditional websites to SharePoint sites. I also found the concept of enterprise resource planning solutions to be interesting. I've never worked for a company that used one, though I've worked for plenty who needed one.

1 comment:

Les said...

Elizabeth,

I can tell you got a lot out of the class. My job is done!

Best wishes,
Les