This session reminded me how badly my organization manages teamwork. We have the tools, but we don't have the knowledge of how to use them. For example, as I mentioned in the discussions, our SharePoint project has gotten us nowhere fast. Who knows if we'll ever get it to work? We do, as an organization, use video teleconferencing and webcasts well. I love being able to listen to a presentation via webcast, or download it later rather than trotting off somewhere to attend a meeting in person. I can do simple tasks at my desk and still keep up with the meeting.
I found it strange how much the textbook relied on explaining Microsoft products to the reader, rather than focusing on the general uses and applications - it was very much similar reading an advertisement for Microsoft's products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad that you are communicating with Robert and perhaps others on your SharePoint implementation. It is not easy particularly when you are dealing with a lot of people.
Post a Comment